We are pleased to invite you to join us at the first Splunk EMEA Partner Kickoff being held 20-22nd March in London,
UK. Learn about the latest company and product developments whilst networking with Splunk Executives, product
specialists and the EMEA team.
We'll feature breakout sessions which will give you indepth sales and technical knowledge on how to position and
sell our latest solutions, plus we will be holding three certification training courses, both before and after the PKO.
Who should Attend?
- Partner Principles, Sales / Business Line Managers Leaders.
- Technical Managers and System Engineers.
- Field Sales/Account Managers selling Splunk.
- Receive the latest information on Splunk products and solutions.
- Learn from fellow partners their best practices and success stories.
- Interact with Splunk's product management and engineering teams.
- Save money on Splunk certification training.
- Network with your peers in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
- Learn about emerging trends in security, virtualization, compliance, big data, application management and more.
- Get in-depth, hands-on knowledge to help grow your business.
- Showcase your Splunk apps to the Splunk partner community.
What does it cost?
Splunk will be covering the cost of the conference, all meals during the PKO, transfers from Heathrow airport and car parking for all preregistered attendees.
Attendees are responsible for their accommodation cost (£129 + VAT per room, per night) and any incidentals charged to their rooms.
We look forward to welcoming you!