Imagine if you had the power to search, analyze, report on and correlate any information that's buried within your organization ... performance data, security data, metrics, logs, traps and troubleshooting information ... mapped to customer information, sales data, web trends, business analytics and more.
Only Splunk lets you monitor, report and analyze live streaming IT data as well as terabytes of historical data located on-premises or in the cloud. Move IT from reactive to proactive by troubleshooting application outages and investigating security incidents in seconds, correlating and analyzing complex events that span multiple systems, monitoring your entire infrastructure to avoid service degradation or outages and meeting compliance mandates at lower cost. Next move IT to the Executive table, by delivering real-time insight from your operational data to help the business make better-informed decisions.
Please join us at SplunkLive! Atlanta and learn how more than 2,300 enterprises, service providers and government organizations in 74 countries use Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT operations costs, mitigate security risks, and drive new levels of operational visibility.
Is your mind already churning with ways Splunk can help you to address challenges in your environment? Our customers share their stories to provide further inspiration.
- What is Splunk? From Fixing IT to Delivering Real-time Business Insights
- Customer Presentations
- See Splunk in Action–overview demo
- Q & A
- Optional Technical Workshop
Join Splunk Experts for an overview of Splunk. From getting started to creating intelligent searches, alerts and building the dashboards your team needs to deliver insight to the business.
- Experience how easy it is to get Splunk up and running
- Learn new and powerful ways to sift through your mountains of IT data
- Get advice from the pros on how to deploy Splunk
- Set up custom roles, dashboards and reports
- Try your hand at custom application development with Splunk
- Network with Splunk users and fellow IT pros
- Learn tips and tricks you can take back to the office
- Have the most fun you've ever had with an IT software product
Tuesday April 12, 2011
- 8:30am to 9:00am - Registration
- 9:00am to 12:00pm - SplunkLive!
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm - Lunch
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm - Technical Workshop: Getting Started User Training
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm - Technical Workshop: Advanced User Training