Splunk takes your machine data and makes sense of it. Business sense. IT sense. Security sense. Common sense. Only Splunk delivers real-time visibility and operational insights for IT and the business.
Please join us at SplunkLive! Singapore - and learn how more than 3,700 enterprises, service providers and government organizations in 75 countries use Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT operations costs, mitigate security risks, and drive new levels of operational intelligence.
Agenda: Tuesday April 24, 2012
- 09:00 am Registration
- 9:15 am What is Splunk? From fixing IT to delivering real-time business insights
- 09:40 am See Splunk in action: Demo
- 10:15 am Refreshment break
- 10:30 am Customer presentations
- 12:30 pm Networking lunch
- 2:00 pm Beginner or Advanced Technical Session
- 5:00 pm End of Program
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global company specialised in business travel management. CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all sizes, as well as government institutions and non-governmental organisations, optimise their travel program and provide best-in-class service and assistance to travellers. Join us to learn more.
Nanyang Polytechnic established in 1992, Nanyang Polytechnic is a premier tertiary institution that offers quality education in Engineering, Information Technology, Design, Interactive & Digital Media, Chemical & Life Sciences, Business Management and Health Sciences. It offers 50 full-time diploma courses and a suite of customised courses for continuing education. Join us to learn more.
Mobile Operating Systems (MOS), specialized in providing intelligent application systems which enable businesses to create the optimal operational environment. Join us to learn more.
- Beginner Session: First time Splunker? Downloaded Splunk but not sure what to do next? This session is for all those who are just getting started with Splunk.
- Advanced Session: Join this session if you have developed advanced searches with Splunk to manipulate and present data; You have mastered sourcetyping and extracting fields; You have built reports beyond timechart count; You are familiar with and have employed the eval command.
Hotel Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
177A River Valley Road 179031 Singapore
T: +65 6338 3333